Hi all, my name is Jolle. From a young age I dreamed of a job as a sports physiotherapist. I love to coach sportsmen and women. It's great to make their exercise therapy more challenging each time and to eventually get them 'back in the game'. That's where I get my real satisfaction. It is my passion to help people move painlessly and above all, help them move better.
- Master's degree in rehabilitation and physiotherapy (2018)
- National women's ice hockey team 'Belgian Blades'
- Ice hockey women's world championship South Africa - Cape Town (2019)
- Dry needling Gent (2019)
- Postgraduate manual therapy (2020-2021)
How to book and what to bring?
- Through the online reservation system (register as a patient)
- Via mail to email@example.com
- Doctor's prescription (not older than 2 months)
- Medical imaging report (if applicable)
- Electronic identity card
- Sticker from your health insurance
- Sports apparel